100% Croissant-Shaped Gnocchi
- You’ve found the world’s first croissant-shaped gnocchi- one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
- The gnocchi contains 6 colors made from ricotta, flour, and 9 different veggies, frozen immediately upon creation to lock in nutrients & ensure a pillowy, ethereal texture
- Each piece of gnocchi is made by hand, with love, from our hearts to your tables
- 100% vegetable colors in each & every hand-rolled piece
- Ships frozen, please place in freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to one year
- Free Shipping above $80
- Thank you for supporting our woman-owned, Seattle-made, diversity-employed business
Introducing CROISSANT-SHAPED GNOCCHI!
Congratulations! You’ve found the world’s first ever croissant-shaped gnocchi! This gorgeous new product will arrive frozen at your doorstep. They are super easy to boil and serve so that you can feature them as the stunning centerpiece of your meal!
I’ve been gearing toward a larger product offering to share this journey with you all, and this is where comes in.
They’re quick to boil, healthy for your crew to eat, and most of all, lot’s of fun! I’m so thrilled to have you along for the vibrant vegetable ride.
How to Make
Add frozen pasta to boiling, salted water. Boil until they float, 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For brightest color and best nutrient content, do not overcook.
Drain, reserving some pasta water. Toss in a pan with your favorite sauce, butter or olive oil and add a little bit of pasta water as needed to thin the sauce. Serve immediately.
Tip: Use translucent sauces to let the pasta colors shine!
Flour, ricotta, eggs, parmesan cheese, beets, annatto, nutmeg, kale, butterfly pea flower, turmeric, salt.
Shipping & Storage
Note that this product arrives to your doorstep frozen on dry ice. Please freeze immediately upon removal from the shipping box.
Product Weight: 18 oz
Freeze immediately upon arrival. They’ll keep frozen for up to one year.