- Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation your contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SaltySeattle, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your Choices. We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
- Web Analytics
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
Accessing and Changing Your Information. You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. We honor the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information.
Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Transfers. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.